Recent studies show:
- The average student loses a whopping 2.6 months of math skills and 2 months of reading skills during every summer break.
- The first 6 weeks of every school year is generally spent re-learning what they knew before summer brain drain set in.
It doesn’t have to be this way. We can put an end to the summer slump.
Every summer we offer intensive support programs for students in need of remediating, strengthening, and/or enriching their learning skills. Both Study and Learning Skill Development and Learning Disability Support programs are available as summer is an ideal time to strengthen skills without the added pressure students face during the normal school year.
Summer Learning Programs
2020 Summer Registration is NOW OPEN. Sessions will either be held virtually or at the center, depending on the COVID-19 heath directives. Session times are reserved on a first-come-first-served basis and fill quickly. Don’t let your child fall victim to the summer slump!
Summer sessions are offered Monday through Friday from 8:30am to 5:30pm. Students register only for the weeks in which they are available, making it convenient to plan for summer school, camps, and travel. Both one-hour and two-hour sessions are available. Each week, three scheduling options are available:
- Monday through Friday (5 sessions per week)
- Monday, Wednesday, and Friday (3 sessions per week)
- Tuesday and Thursday (2 sessions per week)
Additional scheduling information, as well as fee structure and policies can be found on the Summer 2020 Registration Form.
To print out a PDF version of the Summer 2020 Registration Form, Click Here.