Are you looking for a safe, quiet, and supportive environment where your child can complete their distance learning?
Do you need time to get your work done or run an errand while your child is doing school work? If so, reserve a Study Room at The Family & Learning Center.
- Students are provided with a quiet, distraction free, and safe workspace
- Students are monitored by a TFALC staff member*
- Free Wi-Fi and limited printing/ scanning is included
- Students provide their own computers/tablets, headsets, and school supplies
- Study rooms are reserved by the hour for up to two hours at a time
- COVID-19 Safety and Sanitation protocols will be followed
Study Room Rentals are available Monday through Thursday from 9am – 5pm
- $25/ hour for single use
- Discounts for multiple prepaid reservations
* Study Room Rentals are available for students who are able to work independently.
* Students must be in fourth grade or above.
A TFALC staff member will monitor students, however tutoring and assistance with assignments will not be provided.