Are you worried about supporting your child with distance learning this school year?
Do you want to focus on being your child’s parent, rather than teacher? Are you trying to work from home while assisting your child with school work?
If so, register your child for Distance Learning Support.
- Students receive one-to-one support on school assignments/ distance learning from a highly qualified Educational Coach
- Sessions are in-person at our La Jolla location or via Zoom/ Skype
- Educational Coaches help students track, complete, and submit school assignments
- Educational Coaches reinforce or re-teach academic content as needed for students to complete assignments successfully
- Support is provided for students in Kindergarten through 12th grade
- Distance Learning Support Sessions are available Monday through Thursday, with sessions available from 9am – 2pm
- Each session is 50 minutes long. Students may attend multiple sessions per day.
- $50/ session billed monthly in advance to reserve sessions