Our lending library was created to offer another level of support to our valued families as well as local teachers and industry professionals.
In it, you’ll find a vast collection of books and DVDs that cover a myriad of relevant topics including learning disabilities, education, social skills, emotional development, parenting and more.
Current titles include:
- Driven to Distraction: Recognizing and Coping with ADD from Childhood to Adulthood, by
Edward M. Hallowell, M.D. and John J. Ratey, M.D.
- How Difficult Can This Be? The F.A.T. City Workshop, Presented by Rick Lavoie (DVD)
- Fears and Prejudices about ADHD, by Dr. Thomas E. Brown (DVD)
- It’s So Much Work to Be Your Friend, by Richard Lavoie
- Nonverbal Learning Disabilities at Home, by Pamela B. Tanguay
- Overcoming Dyslexia, by Sally Shaywitz, M.D.
- Smart but Scattered: The Revolutionary “Executive Skills” Approach to
- Helping Kids Reach
- Their Potential, by Peg Dawson, EdD and Richard Guare, PhD
- The Myth of Laziness, by Mel Levine
- The Out of Sync Child, by Carol Stock Kranowitz
We invite you to explore our full collection in the lobby. Our Office Manager or any of our Educational Coaches can assist you with checkout.