Happy new year! We’re about halfway through the school year, and now is a great time to take a look through your materials and organize messy binders!
Is there is hope for you?
Well, if a stormtrooper can organize a binder, then we know you can!
(Video by Mike Bitanga)
Still need a little more help? Check out these helpful hints to organize messy binders:
1. Use dividers and place them in the order of your class schedule.
2. Designate a place for loose leaf paper.
3. File away loose papers behind the class divider on a daily basis.
4. Personalize your binder, so it is something you can easily use.
5. Purchase a 3-ring plastic pouch to hold other supplies: pencils, pens, erasers, small calculator, self-adhesive hole reinforcements for notebook paper, 3-hole punch designed to fit on binder rings, etc.
Searching for more tools and tips to get organized? Take a look through TFALC’s Learning Resources for Students. And may the force be with you…and your binders.